Power Bastards 220?

Participant count
  • Participant list

PapaGeno21
10+ year member

Captain Questions
I have an 05 Outback. Looking at a bunch of options. Best option seems to be Excessive Amperage who can do a 200A for 385. Anything over 200 supposedly will slip due to horrible belt wrap, and I only have a 5 rib belt. Mechman, Singer, Ohio Gen, and DC power are more cash for less ALT than the EA. So its either EA or possibly this?

Stumbled across this.

220AMP Alternator for Imports and Domestics - Fitzall-220 | PowerBastards.com

Anyone heard or used one? Seems to fit WAY more than just my car. Which worry's me as far as how "drop in" it really is.

Been using one for over a year. Running 3000 watts. 2 runs of 0 and 250 ah's of batts and I don't go below 13.4 unless at full tilt for a while... but this is about all I would run with it. Going to be upgrading. I would go with the best you can get so you wont have to upgrade eventually

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.