Power Acoustik?

lol i had a 15" mofo, wish i had a video camera when I through it off the bridge, I had it wired to 4ohms on my orion 2500d and appearantly couldnt handle it. I think there built cheaply and if you want something nice save up and dont get it

I'm looking for a inexpensive 15" that will give good SPL. I feel with good tuning and/or good processing anything can sound good enough for a daily driver
Find a used 15" L7 here on the forums. Tune it low in a nice box and feed it 1000rms.

if you have th emoney get an L7. should be about as loud and sound halfway decent. but if you can get the mofo for 150 or less you you'll get the best loudness for cheap ratio. Itll sound ok if its ina trunk car.

and thier a2400bd and other simular model class D amps fromt hat series are the best amps in that price range by far

I had a 15" Mofo off a Hifonics amp and it was loud in my hatch and I didn't mind at all how it sounded, but I like loud so meh. @32hz

See my signature. I'd love to put alot of these nay sayers in my car.

FYI here - Most folks that will provide feedback on this sub have never used them. I'm currently using (2) MOFO 12's to shock the **** out of people. While I certainly agree that they don't sound like a MAG, XXX, or Fi Q, they don't sound bad at all if installed correctly. I've definitely heard far worse subs.

If I were to get the MOFO 15 would a Swiss Audio SDX2000 work well with it?

The MOFO is $189, a little more than I want to spend ...as I am a cheap bastard, but it's the cheapest 15" I've found. I plan on adding 2 10" beside it in my hatch. I have 2 12's now, but there is nothing like the sound of a 15"

Lol I just got into an argument with someone a week ago or something about the MOFO 15's. I've messed with 'em quite a bit (as well as monte_carlo97 but i dont think he gets on much).

They took a a3000db each with no problem when we had them installed.

~4-5 cubes @ 40hz will do you nice.

honestly, you guys might give me **** for being new. but I know what sounds good and my mofo was just right for teh music I listen too. I thought it was plenty loud and responded good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.