Power Acoustik?

i love power acoustik, i mean, i dont make enough money to be runnin Fi's and L7's and stuff like that (or else i would be, just to say i'm runnin a high dollar system) , and i have heard a mofo and they sound nice. one of my buddys has his ran off of a 2400 volfenhag amp, it was nice. ive never had any problems out of power acoustik amps neither

I'm looking for a inexpensive 15" that will give good SPL. I feel with good tuning and/or good processing anything can sound good enough for a daily driver
Umm, if you can afford good processing, then what in gods name would you have it associating with PA crap? Ok, amps are decent, will say that. But their subs are craptastic. This is coming from someone who used to sell them at a shop. Unless they have done a major overhaul on their subs, stay away..........far away from their subs. They get loud, yes, but one of the worst sounding subs around. Not to mention we got more subs back then we sold. I know it sounds wierd, but we did, lol!

If I were to get the MOFO 15 would a Swiss Audio SDX2000 work well with it?The MOFO is $189, a little more than I want to spend ...as I am a cheap bastard, but it's the cheapest 15" I've found. I plan on adding 2 10" beside it in my hatch. I have 2 12's now, but there is nothing like the sound of a 15"

Yea... I'd say you failed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.