Participant count
  • Participant list

globalminds_ent
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
oxford ms
Review of Amplifier:

Power acoustik rz4 2000d

Post name, details and review of the equipment you're reviewing. This forum is for reviews only! No questions should be posted!

Just a heads up about the razor line from power acoustik

SIZE:

I don't have any pic yetvbut this thing is tiny! About the size of one of those flat external hard drives, in thickness and maybe a couple inches longer.

Hook up:

Hooking it up was kind of a hassle you have to take out two screws and use a screw driver to actually pull and flip the end off to see where each wire goes.

What i don't like is the power and ground are on top of each other, and it's too easy to touch the bottom screw, when putting in the battery wire.

I know you would say just put in the top first. The wire actually covers up the the bottom screw.

This does have hi-inputs for you stock hu guys

Why you should consider it:

Overall it has a couple design flaws, the lack of features besides a lpf and hpf, yes has these but it's just a three way switch you cannot set your own fq, also you do not have a bass boost.

The reason why you should buy this amp is because it gets loud! It's rated at about 160 watts Per channel, i haven't clamped it but i think it does all of that 160 cleanly

The sound quality is great never used a full range class d before, but now I'm sold.

PRICE!

For $109 shipped the lack of pre-amp features is not a big deal, this has to be one of the most affordable Korean amps on the market. Yes no Chinese junk here.

WHAT I HATE ABOUT IT:

No preamp features

Design fkaw of the ends

Has an horrendous screeching should when it goes off

BOTTOM LINE:

Buy it, don't waste money on something more expensive. Save weight in your car, it can't weigh over ten pounds.

This amp is a no frills, get loud type get the jpb done unit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

globalminds_ent

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
globalminds_ent
oxford ms
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies