Powdercoating information please..

Took the wheels by there yesterday and showed him the damage. Not sure if I liked his attitude.. He was friendly but we set the wheels on the table and he took a hammer and whacked the wheel hard on it's side and looked at me like "see...." then proceeded to hit the wheel in various other places some of which would chip and others of which surprisingly didn't even mark. I also didn't like the fact that he didn't seem like he wanted to redo the other wheels that hadn't been damaged but I did because I'm sure they'd have the same issues. I also didn't like the fact that he kinda blow off the fact that'd I'd done a little research about the PC process but then again, I wouldn't like it much if I were in his position. Oh well, let's see how these turn out... Should I do the same 'drop-a-key' test on them lol or just treat them like eggs?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I have been attempting to study the true nature of why we tend to tune transmission lines and enclosures in general like we do, the nature of...
As for your setup, the circled input in that reply is where the LOC (built into the amp) is located. You don’t need a LOC other than that. All you...
The Kappa's have a high sensitivity rating of 93 db so the X802-5 would be fine. A good high sensitivity 8" sub in a properly sized box would fit...
Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...

About this thread

Jasonb61

10+ year member
Jasonb61
Commerce, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from