Post Pictures Of Your RCA Cables (No 56k)

Megalomaniac
5,000+ posts

Mr.SQ
Post Pictures Of Your RCA Cables Please

I want to see your RCA cables, no matter how pretty or ugly they may look. Also place a review of what you think of them.(and the name of the cable) prices if possible.

BTW don't go nutz with the resolution,host it on imageshack and let them resize it and then hotlink it here.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif thank you

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4760/rcasxe1.jpg
rcasxe1.jpg
[/URL]

Left to Right:

Stinger Hyper-series

StreetWires Zero Noise 2.0 (older version)

RF Stealth Twisted

(I'm lazy and having three different types of cables made it easier to remember which is which once they were run from behind my HU to the trunk where the amps are)

I like all of them fine. They transfer the signal from the HU to my amps just fine and I have no inducted noise so as far as I'm concerned it's all good.

BTW I would like to see the bright purple one that Jtar has, I forgot to ask him when i saw them.
The bright purple set that Justin has is the current version of the middle set that is shown in my above picture.

They are StreetWires Zero Noise 2.0.

I have a set of those put up in my box of install gear.

Edit:

I found a pic of mine in my Photobucket account:

DSCF0119.jpg

so they make em' different colors? the one you have in your trunk looks nothin like the purple oneBTW you sellin the purple ones?
The ones in my trunk are older. I cannot say for certain when but within the last couple of years apparently StreetWires saw fit to change the thickness of the insulation as well as the coloration for it. It's not that they sell them in different colors just the set I have in use is older and the purple-jacketed set is a more recent version.

Man, I have heaps of decent RCAs in my "box o'install stuff" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

That set of StreetWires ZN2.0s, a couple of different sets of Monster Cable RCAs, a set of Tsunami RCAs, two or three different kinds of Rockford Fosgate RCAs, and some other "good" cables as well as countless sets of generic crappy ones.

Am I selling them? I guess I could - I hadn't considered it previously.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.