Post Big 3 Issues

Knowmadic
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I just finished up the Big 3 and am running into some issues, but isn't that what always happens when you do anything audio related to the car? So I hooked everything up, Alt + to Batt +, Battery - to Chassis, Engine Block - to Chassis. All surfaces were power sanded, and then I placed the ring terminal of the 0ga wire first, and the stock terminal on top it, and reinserted the screw. So far so good? I go to start my car and it's acting like my battery is dead, all it does is click.. Any suggestions/advice? I've got it on a charger right now and will attempt to start it up in the morning.

Check the battery terminals they could have come loose when you were disconnecting then wires. Can almost bet you have a loose terminal

I had a problem with this too at first. Did you keep your stock alt wire and added another wire. At first I didn't use the stock wire and went to turn it on and got the result your talking about. My alt wire had a sensor wire tied into it. When I redid the wire and use the stock wire plus my new wire it turned right on

I had a problem with this too at first. Did you keep your stock alt wire and added another wire. At first I didn't use the stock wire and went to turn it on and got the result your talking about. My alt wire had a sensor wire tied into it. When I redid the wire and use the stock wire plus my new wire it turned right on
^^^^^^ this *^^^^^

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.