Possibly WTB Audiobahn aw1805q

Participant count
  • Participant list

I want SExxx
10+ year member

BOOOM
A buddy of mine wats to get loud and low as hell for very cheap so if anyone has any of these subs let me know. I'm looking for a pair and the maximum fair price IMO would be 250 shipped a sub since they can be had fo 270 plus shipping new w/ warranty from sounddaomin.com 450 shipped on a pair and I'll probably have him get them.

u haven't heard them or messed w/ them so don't judge them. a kid I used to be friends with ran 4 and the kid wanting the system wants the sound like that loud and low as hell. They are sloppy and don't do well at all with midbass transistion but not everyone looks for things like that. its not like I'm saying the subs are great but the kid heard the 4 and he wants the sound like that. yes he's heard better systems like a sealed brahma my sexxx's and AV18 2 SE 15's shivas tempests ect...... He like loud and low that's it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.