WTB: Avic N1

juss like what title says. want to buy avic n1

MY BOYFRIEND HAS A BRAND NEW AVIC N-1. NEVER USED, BRAND NEW IN BOX, WITH ALL MANUALS. I BELIEVE HE ALSO HAS ALL OF THE ACCESSORIES THAT GO WITH IT TOO (REAR CAMERA, VOICE CONTROL, ETC.)

HE WAS TALKING ABOUT SELLING IT, I'LL ASK IF HE STILL PLANS TO. I BELIEVE HE WAS GOING TO ASK $2,000.00 O.B.O. FOR EVERYTHING.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED. E-MAIL team_t_l@yahoo.com

FYI, it retails for
OK GENIUS. I looked it up on line. It retails for anywhere between $1599-$1999. But that doesn't include the extras. That price is for only the Standard wiring harness, Installation hardware, Sleeve, and the owners manual. His comes with all accessories.

Try reading the whole thing before you act like a know it all jerk.

OK GENIUS. I looked it up on line. It retails for anywhere between $1599-$1999. But that doesn't include the extras. That price is for only the Standard wiring harness, Installation hardware, Sleeve, and the owners manual. His comes with all accessories.
Try reading the whole thing before you act like a know it all jerk.
Ok he can get the same this from ebay And from a trusted seller for cheaper WITH all the accessories.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.