possibly being scammed, options?

squid88
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
alright so I found a local guy a while back to build me a box, and its been awhile and he doesnt get on contact with me after a couple of voicemails and text messages I paid him 100 bucks for the box already straight up so what can I do other than just beat his ass which I'm trying to think of a way around that, any suggestions I'm planning on riding up to where he works at and waiting for him to come out to the parking lot after his shift

He did I guess "try" and reply once when I forts left him a message but he sent a text a 4 in the morning whch was a bunch of scrambled symbols and numbers any clue?

will the cops do anything tho seeing as I have no proof, he was a really cool guy and all but I guess that's what I get for trusting ppl. I really can only blame myself

yeah its my fault for paying beforehand just never even crossed my mind he would do this, I think I'll give it a little longer before I do something after that done trying to be nice and patient

i would confront him in person if i could BUT dont let it turn into a fight. 100.00 is far from being worth going to jail. when the cops show up the only person they will arrest will be you. if you were in jail and i told you give me 100 bucks and you can go home you would jump at that deal in a second. so why go to jail for that same 100 bucks. some would call that the ***** way out but i call it smart. live learn and move on.

I would go confront him after work in person and tell him you have been trying to contact him by phone and you have not been returning my calls so you have decided to come here to see what the problem is.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.