possible situation (dropped_mazda, slicknick)

not yet but I just ran the tracking number again and should receive it today. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Again, that paypal claim will disappear as soon as it does.

not yet but I just ran the tracking number again and should receive it today. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Again, that paypal claim will disappear as soon as it does.

wholy ****....i thought this day would never come!

JUST got off the phone with David. I got the flip up (although a few things are missing), just closed the paypal dispute, and have talked to Billy. He's going to send me the manuals and things at a later date. As for the guy who bought the 4 gauge wires from him, Billy (dropped) doesn't know why you haven't received your stuff and is going to look for tracking numbers, and as for the amp guy, I believe he has already talked to you.

any luck or what?
Hope everything works out for you

JUST got off the phone with David. I got the flip up (although a few things are missing), just closed the paypal dispute, and have talked to Billy. He's going to send me the manuals and things at a later date. As for the guy who bought the 4 gauge wires from him, Billy (dropped) doesn't know why you haven't received your stuff and is going to look for tracking numbers, and as for the amp guy, I believe he has already talked to you.
well thats good news.

glad you got your flip out. Hope everyone else gets there stuff

My only question...and I know my dads gonna wonder is.. The claim was for 408 ok...I guess I receive that minus fees...and then I gotta send the money to my dads paypal they're gonna take fees again that's crazy.. That 408 should go right back to his cc...none of this fee ********

My only question...and I know my dads gonna wonder is.. The claim was for 408 ok...I guess I receive that minus fees...and then I gotta send the money to my dads paypal they're gonna take fees again that's crazy.. That 408 should go right back to his cc...none of this fee ********
have you tried calling paypal? That's what I would do. A lot of times when you talk to businesses one on one, they will remove any and all fees.

Should be no fees associated with the money being returned to your account. If you choose to send the money to your dads PP then yes, there will be a fee. Nothing you can do about that. Why not have them cut you a check. Its $2 and when you get it just sign it over to him and he can pay the CC bill.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif
pay attention.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dvrmstrng

5,000+ posts
dvrmstrng
DE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies