possible situation (dropped_mazda, slicknick)

the money was not in my PP....it was in my bank account...

But Nick im sorry i will not just allow them to rule in your favor...i will explain everything that has gone on and fight my case, i literally cannot give up the money...and as for what the above person said, yes the paypal was already moved to my bank account, so i will always have a negative paypal balance if it is ruled in nicks favor

but i believe your correct...paypal does not have the power to then go into my bank account and take money out of it for paypal

I see why it wouldn't necessarily be wise for him to tell them to rule in my favor and I completely understand ANY reluctance in doing so. I would feel the same way.

I JUST got off the phone with a guy with Paypal and I asked him, "If ya'll were to rule in my favor, with the exception of taking the $408 out of his account, would it negatively affect his paypal account in any way?

That statement there is ********.

He has already taken the money out of his paypal account.

you filed a dispute which, if paypal rules in your favor, that will put his paypal account in the negative. At which time he is responsible to bring his paypal account out of the negative standing.

Paypal will try to pull funds from his bank account. But he can stop that from happening.

Now if he never withdrew the money from his paypal account then that payment will just be placed on hold until the dispute/claim is resolved.

if the claim is ruled in your favor, then you will be refunded 100%

But if he withdrew the money and they still rule in your favor you wont receive anything.

you will get an email stating that they were unable to recover funds from his account.

Paypal forgets to tell you everything and how it really works.
If you would read all of the previous posts, you would see that David did not withdraw the money from his paypal account. He said he was going to use it for future purposes. The $408 IS on hold and it WILL be rewarded to me in the even that they rule in my favor so there's no issue about whether or not paypal will be able to recover the money, it's already been recovered. What I was saying was that regardless of how David gets paid, he WILL be paid if I receive the flip-up in the mail. When I said, "will it negatively affect his paypal account?" I was not saying, "will it put it in the negative?" I was saying, would it put him in bad terms with paypal. And the guy responded "no."

the money was not in my PP....it was in my bank account...
But Nick im sorry i will not just allow them to rule in your favor...i will explain everything that has gone on and fight my case, i literally cannot give up the money...and as for what the above person said, yes the paypal was already moved to my bank account, so i will always have a negative paypal balance if it is ruled in nicks favor
I thought you had told me and stated in another post that you had left it in your paypal and that the money had already been withdrawn. I want you to know, you are not giving up your money. If I receive the flip-up in the mail during the dispute, or the escalated claim, they will refund you your money. The escalated claims process is a long one and can take up to 30 days and if dropped is diligent in getting it to me, it will certainly not take up to 30 days to get to me. SO, if I receive it while paypal is investigating, I will notify them of the receipt and you will be refunded the full amount. Make sense or am I confusing you?

except i put no money on the line...if i had just removed the money from paypal the instant i received it, this would be done with, but i left it in there for future transactions...
Here's where you said you had left the money in there. I assumed you were refering to the paypal account. It's all good. I must have just read it wrong

heres what happned...just go off the phone....

i had already taken the money out of my paypal...

my paypal balance was 0.00

nick opened a claim for 408.00

that put into negative PP balance

i didnt know this and purchased a 60 hoodie on my DADS CREDIT CARD

paypal then has the ability to charge the 60 + 408 because i had a "negative balance" and they need to restore my account to 0.

this is the most amazing ******** ive ever seen....at this point nick just escalate it to a claim, you will win no matter what because i cant provide shipping information or a signature. I will be broke and will have to explain why theres a 400 charge on my dads CC, so be it

heres what happned...just go off the phone....
i had already taken the money out of my paypal...

my paypal balance was 0.00

nick opened a claim for 408.00

that put into negative PP balance

i didnt know this and purchased a 60 hoodie on my DADS CREDIT CARD

paypal then has the ability to charge the 60 + 408 because i had a "negative balance" and they need to restore my account to 0.

this is the most amazing ******** ive ever seen....at this point nick just escalate it to a claim, you will win no matter what because i cant provide shipping information or a signature. I will be broke and will have to explain why theres a 400 charge on my dads CC, so be it
I will NOT escalate it to a claim until I have to. I honestly want this to work for both of us and by escalating it now, it's not solving the problem at hand. Like I said earlier, I will be at my mailbox every day waiting for the mail man to come with my package. I will also contact Billy tomorrow at noon to see what he could find out about the package.

I intend to receive my flip-up and I intend to make sure you get your money, regardless of how you get it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

ok but what im trying to say is....when you HAVE to escalate it your going to, and im going to be out the $408 either way....

i dont see the flipout coming any time soon, he is impossible to get in touch with etc....

you say i will get my money either way but thats not true and we both know it. If your not gonna get a flipout from billy, how would i get money from him?

My stepdad does a lot searching around on the internet while at work. He works and has worked in collections for years. he might be able to find someone that lives near Billy that can take action against him. He also can be very helpful in making sure we don't break any laws in collecting the money from him. As he constantly takes delinquent tenants to court, he is very experienced in the process and I know he will be more than willing to help us. He might be able to get in touch with local collections agencies, law enforcement, etc.

Again, I am trying to be optimistic and I hope and pray that I WILL get it in the mail soon so this will all be over with.

yeah.....i just have no idea what to do...even if i was the dispute which they said was impossible, i would received 408 paypal...which doesnt get the money back on my dads credit card....

nick if possible...lets just really get on dropped and get down to the bottom of this....

yeah.....i just have no idea what to do...even if i was the dispute which they said was impossible, i would received 408 paypal...which doesnt get the money back on my dads credit card....
nick if possible...lets just really get on dropped and get down to the bottom of this....
Why wouldn't it put the money back on his card?

I'm on it. I'll give him a call at 12 in the morning sharp. I will then call you and let you know what I find out and then you can call him if you'd like. He's supposed to be off all day tomorrow. He may not be able to talk for long on his cell but I know you could care less about how many minutes he's used up hahaha.

Why wouldn't it put the money back on his card?
I'm on it. I'll give him a call at 12 in the morning sharp. I will then call you and let you know what I find out and then you can call him if you'd like. He's supposed to be off all day tomorrow. He may not be able to talk for long on his cell but I know you could care less about how many minutes he's used up hahaha.
Tell him to log into the site and take care of all the other people that are still waiting on stuff from him...going on a month for some...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dvrmstrng

5,000+ posts
dvrmstrng
DE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views