possible situation (dropped_mazda, slicknick)

dvrmstrng - tell your dad or you call the credit card company and tell them you did NOT authorize the $408.00 charge to paypal. That is called a chargeback on your behalf. Tell them you NEVER made a purchase or gave them permission to intiate the charge. Simple as that. depending on your credit card issuer and there policy, you should be creditied back the $408 on your credit card.

Hey dropped_mazda appears to ahve ripped me off 225 dollars for 2 kicker cvx as well. I will be creating a separate thread about it more than likely. paid dude a month ago.. been dragging it out saying he got snowed in, had to work every day until christmas etc. ect. finally he tells me his gpa is sick in southern mn and he had his "boy " drop them off they were on there way.. he told me this dec. 29th. sent back a message asking for a tracking #.. he has not logged in since the 30th of december.. I am pretty sure i've been had.

I confronted people about this guy when he joined. he has the same screen name as an old scammer on this board and i remembered and everybody looked at me as a fool. I guess you are all the fools now. *****.

Hey dropped_mazda appears to ahve ripped me off 225 dollars for 2 kicker cvx as well. I will be creating a separate thread about it more than likely. paid dude a month ago.. been dragging it out saying he got snowed in, had to work every day until christmas etc. ect. finally he tells me his gpa is sick in southern mn and he had his "boy " drop them off they were on there way.. he told me this dec. 29th. sent back a message asking for a tracking #.. he has not logged in since the 30th of december.. I am pretty sure i've been had.
what a piece of ****
hopefully something works out for us all but so far looks like we got ripped by him.
Alright everybody. I just got of the phone with him. He told me he got snowed in and that he was sick and all that too. Again, I can't say he's lying or telling the truth because I would like to think the best. When I talked to him, he stated that he had given his partner TWO PACKAGES to send off. He had just found out that his partner's wife had never sent mine out but that the other one was on its way. Now which one of you's package is on the way, I have no idea. He said, "I'm f#$&ing pissed that his wife didn't send them both out because I specifically asked them to send them BOTH and this is all starting to really f#%&ing piss me off! I've had some 28 trasanctions go just fine but never anything take this long. I'm really sorry about all this. Make sure you keep the other guy (Dave) up to date." He had just walked out of the post office and gave me a confirmation number but USPS won't update the shipping until 6 eventhough I know the scanned it when he gave it to them. I've already run the number and it's not existent as of right now.

As for his lack of getting on, I didn't even mention it to him but he stated that he gets his computer this weekend and said that that's why he hasn't been able to contact me or dave on there and explains why he wouldn't be getting back to you guys either. Like I said, I strongly feel that ONE of your packages is in the mail. He didn't really talk about it too much but had simply stated that she had only sent that one out. He will be working in his truck tomorrow so as far as contact with him, it may or may not be limited tomorrow. I would still give it a shot tomorrow or today. I dunno that's your call. I will run my tracking number once I get off of work late tonight.

How can you not love the drama on this website? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

hey i sent dropped a text about the amp i bought and he replied:

"on its way out bro had family in the hospital n person i asked 2 send out didnt found out today i apologize..."

so maybe something will arrive soon, again u never know.

Yeah I need to contact him about those cvx's. he sent me this message on dec 29th

"they are on there way had my partner send them out cuz i had to head to southern mn grandpa in hospital"

if there are 3 people waiting on 3 packages and he said he only shipped two then.. something is messed up. what is the best way to contact this guy, it's been a while since he logged in.

okay I just talked to Billy about my speakers, he tells me they should have been here by now. told me he is out of town, and to give him a call this weekend when he gets back in town to his house and he will provide tracking info for me. I have high hopes for this guy, hopefully he comes through for all of us. After talking to him, I have a better feeling about this. This transaction however, will make me leery about buying from class. ads on this forum. Taking a month to receive a package you already paid via money gram is stressful, especially when it is a 225 $ transaction (250 total, 25 dollars to wire the money)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dvrmstrng

5,000+ posts
dvrmstrng
DE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views