Porting?

I want to get loud and wont mind losing sound quality or what ever to a little higher tuning.. I'm doing my box soon and planning on 42hz. I have been told thats a little high, but then heard of some ppl who have tuned that high and were happy, but I guess thats based on each person.

id say 29 for daily driver, but i like the low sh!t //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

yeah I dont care if i miss out on the low. Don't get me wrong I love it, but I want to get loud, and from what I hear my subs don't have a great history of being tuned low. So to get the most I'm prolly gonna have to pass up on the low bass for this system. Eventually I will have different stuff, but for now I want to get the most out of them, but not have the sound be really bad.

you're just gonna have to experiment with different hz frequencys like i said 35 hz well for ME is good for rap and rock, has nice punch and loud and not extremly low but it has some roll off.

I have heard a system tuned around 37 and 32 and a couple other around there and they sound awesome, but I dont care to much if I lose some of the good sound. I just dont want it to sound like s****.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BigManFred3251

10+ year member
BigManFred3251
Port Byron, CNY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from