pop trunk and fifth wheel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wat he means by clowning is the fu.ckin installers laughing there asses off when they relize how much that douche bag spent on it and they just got rich because he will be back in a few months to get it done again cause somebody stole it
x2

only certain custom shops can do it. it cost about $1500 to $2000 to do it if not more
can you get me a price quote on my 72 chevy caprice? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

I would have to find a place down here. there hard to find.U almost have to know somebody that has one already.

seriously 2k to do this. why dont they just take you out back steal your subs and money and kick you in the balls and send you on your way

I would have to find a place down here. there hard to find.U almost have to know somebody that has one already.
too bad. i really wanted to get this **** hooked me up n stuff. it sounds hot, like pokemon in the late 90's

drive down richmon or westimer in h-town on friday and saturday night. everybody be posted up in the parking lot.Its called parkin lot pimpin

$2000???? for what to hook up an actuator to a spare tire to drop it down then a time dealy relay for the trunk to open after, all wired to one switch up front. can you say RIP OFF?....... good job i knew you could!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...