pop trunk and fifth wheel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just noting the mans stupidity... Are you on his d*ck riding 5th wheel bandwagon or what... gtfo and stfu homey:phatyo:

just noting the mans stupidity... Are you on his d*ck riding 5th wheel bandwagon or what... gtfo and stfu homey:phatyo:
Im not on any ones dick, that'd be you fallowing posts and talking **** for no reason. And yea I love 5th wheels and trunks wavin' thats me, consider me on the bandwagon 100%. I guess your into being an ******* over a computer, thats cool. Thats some serious badass hardcore ****.

We all have different intrests. Just because you think its stupid and dont understand doesnt mean you need to annoy the hell outta everybody thats into it, or hate, ignore the thread if its not your thing. BTW, we dont say homey in Texas. If your gonna try and make fun and quote the slang get it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...