pop trunk and fifth wheel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody needs to be hatin on this forum, if the man likes the 5th wheel and paint drippin off the frame let him be. But its not a bad idea havin a clean ride. I should really clean up mine

I really don't call if yall talk **** because thats all yall do is talk. If it came down to it yall boys that haten would nut up with the quickness

I really don't call if yall talk **** because thats all yall do is talk. If it came down to it yall boys that haten would nut up with the quickness

I am curious about this "nut up with the quickness" of which you speak. How much is it, and can I purchase it at a Wal-Mart near me or is it reserved for Texas.

i wish i had a gif of where the trunk popped and said you just got clowned in neon lights, then a little midget popped up from his cubby hole and pulled it back down

that would be the stuff

thats how we do it in this lonestat state
"third coast born and texas raised, texas mutha****a is were I stay"
****....I knew Houston had a variety when it came to the kind of people that live here....but I think this is too much.

Either way, I still like the SLAB idea and I'm hoping to have one on the streets sometime this year. This guy here reminds me of the teeny boppers that buy a trio of funky pups and a 20kw BOSS amp and thinks they hit 184 dee beezzzzzzz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

i wish i had a gif of where the trunk popped and said you just got clowned in neon lights, then a little midget popped up from his cubby hole and pulled it back down
that would be the stuff

The mental image of that made my laugh so hard I'm crying.

You guys are all so **** closed minded. Thats the way people like to express them selves in Texas and its the popular thing, why do you have to make fun of it just because it seems ridiculous. To the average person car audio is a retarded waste of money, to people who are looked at as being retards by the average person looks at other people as retards because they "pop trunk" in Texas. It is a very popular thing and if you were open minded you would give them props for their hard work on how they customize it, not how stupid it looks

u have a switch in your car that can control your trunk to up and down.so when your creepin by someone u pop the trunk while your bangin to show your trunk to clown them.

I didnt read this thead.......but youre saying you modify your trunk to show your equipment to people?

Christ, talk about a fvcking invitation for theft.

Does the heat screw with your brain or something?

i say do it and let all of us know when someone steals your **** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...