pop trunk and fifth wheel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
have yall ever heard of this mexican rapper called chingo bling or some ****, this dude sells hot tamollies out of his trunk, its all fabricated to store all this **** in it and i believe he also has pop trunk. To clown on somebody i would rather leave them in my dust at the light.

however now that i think about it, this would be good for suprise drive by shootings, way to give gangs ideas //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

thats a sweet i dea, pop the trunk and the AK will raise out layin everybody down. Yea right
lol screw that the army could use this ****, get a ghetto iraqi cruiser and put the trunk pop and a stinger missle launcher comes out and blows terrorists away!

lol thats sum funny ****.. Or a trunk that pops open and instead of the wheel falling the trunk should through grenades at people, that would be interesting to see. A grenade throwing trunk.

I fail to see how it would "clown" me. It may be usefull for say car shows like lambo doors, but while driving to "clown" someone??? I don't see the purpose.

lol thats sum funny ****.. Or a trunk that pops open and instead of the wheel falling the trunk should through grenades at people, that would be interesting to see. A grenade throwing trunk.
Batmobile FTW!

but really i aint even goin to try to clown texas like that, cause i listen to a lot of texas music, but some people do take it a little far wit some of the stuff they do. Its no diffrent that what pimp my ride does to their trunks besides the pop trunk actuator. I seen a nice one when i went to a basketball game at the toronto raptors stadium they had a custom car with a trunk that looked like the basketbal court and it had like 4 screens up top like the the stadium does, pretty interesting.

ha yeah im from texas i know all about that **** but you didnt have to explain it in such a ridiculous way... clowinin hoes and **** haha

and yeah chamillionaire was sweet back in theday but im not too impressed with that mainstream album he put out recently.. back in the koopa/paul wall days shti was sweet though.. mike jones used to be outta control too but i think a lot of his mainstream **** ***** as well. paul walls album wants all that bad.. but honestly all three rappers had so much badass music under their belt and spend so long on their debut albums i dont knwo why they **** too bad.. maybe i just had higher expectations.

but the people poppin trunk are usually the kinda rich showoffs who get robbed and go around slammin at liek 2 in the AM.. the kinda peoiple that most of the guys on this forum dont really appreciate.

although seein it for the 1st time is kinda sweet, espeically with the custom fiberglass/plexiglass, neon, and clean installs in the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...