Polk SR Speakers

Supposed to be very good speakers. I've heard some good reviews of them on a consumer level, and CA&E gave them a good review (for what it's worth...not that I always trust subjective magazine reviews).

Wish I could listen to a set.

Supposed to be very good speakers. I've heard some good reviews of them on a consumer level, and CA&E gave them a good review (for what it's worth...not that I always trust subjective magazine reviews).
Wish I could listen to a set.
I dont always trust the magazines either, but if you look at CA&E on average, they seemed to have placed in an area where very few >1k component sets manage to get.

I would also love to hear a set of these speakers. No one in my area even carries Polk Audio products. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I have heard, or should I say, read some good reviews about the polk sr's but have yet to hear them. I don't suppose that Circuit City would have them. They are the only place around here locally that sells Polk Audio period. Have to go check.

I love polk audio. They have some steller reviews on those speakers. I hardly think though that the average Joe lunchbucket will be laying down the kind of money it would take to get those beauties.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.