polk momos vs kicker l7

alexisonfire
10+ year member

la
hey i work at circuit city and i get mad discounts on these two subs. which sub would be more clean and crisp. The polk 10" momos or the kicker 10" l7. it doesnt need to hit really hard i just want a tight clean sub. i listen to a lot of alternative music with double bass. thanks for any feedback!

I would get the Kicker L7 but as stated above, listen to both and get what you like. If you do want the L7 and you said you don't need something so loud I would do it sealed for more SQ.

my boi has them type r's in a 8 cube ported box, they knock but theys blew on only 300 watts.

Dude I am sorry but you buy far have provin what a dumb **** you are. Why do you even post stupid shi t or do you really believe all this shi t you talk?

Anyway, I would try the 2 like everyone else said. I would think the polk would sound cleaner but the kickers do get loud. Good luck!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.