Mmats Dreadnaut 15

Mike516882
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Would this thing bump in a crown vic with a custom ported box tuned to 35 HZ...ill be putting the power it needs. I just want to know what u think about this... I'm trying to get my friends to steer away from type R's Just because Everyone has it...just let me know what u think.

from what I hear...the dreadnaut is an insane sub. Pricey though, i know there is a dealer located in west palm beach. I have never personally heard the Dreadnaut...but I have heard the Jauggernaut (spelling) this is their spl sub...wow, it was loud in that setup. Don't know the exact specs, but I guess anything can get loud (install dependent)

Provide more information on what you are looking for (spl/sq/sql) and I can help you out...pm me

The dreadnaut is a very good sub it can get very loud and sound very good.

There's a guy here in this forum that have one with a PA1250D and he said that it gets louder than his 2 punch hx2's with the same amp.

The dreadnaut is a very good sub it can get very loud and sound very good.
There's a guy here in this forum that have one with a PA1250D and he said that it gets louder than his 2 punch hx2's with the same amp.

Aw, you remembered:blush:

But yeah, I have the 12" version of this sub. and if you have the power to feed it, it will get insanely loud. I would reccomend 1500w + going to it.

and like half the price lol, im wanting to get a 9.1, im trying to see what sub i wanna get within the next few months, then i will def get the dreadnaut in sept at the nopi nationals

And a Type R is rated for 500w and some have upwards of 1500w RMS going to it daily... The Dreadnaut is a beast of a sub, I have seen it take 2500w daily. Its not very efficient, and there are other amps out there that can do more power than the 9.1 at the same price.

BTW- Dreadnaut's rated peak is 2000w. And it is stamped 1500w right on the magnet, if that makes any difference to you.

oh yeh i just looked at their site i guess i was thinkin of the juggernaut's rmw rating and i think your thinking of its 2000w peak rating cuz it says 2000w on the back of it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.