SOLD polk momo speakers

stishdr
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Hey,

I have some polk momo speakers for sale, everything is in pristine condition.

polk mmc6500- 6.5 component set SOLD

polk mmc690- 6x9 3 way w/ external crossover

100 + shipping/obo for each set

polk65.jpg

polk6x9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's cool. Just so you know, the 360 has a disc read error and can be fixed for about $30. It also looks pretty much new.

I didn't have it fixed because I switched to PS3...

I need those crossovers, mounting cups and grills...if u wanna sell separate let me know (i know..long shot)

If this wouldve been up 2 days ago I wouldve bought it straight up.....but some guy over at DIYMA sold me the mids and tweets for an insanely low price...

I need those crossovers, mounting cups and grills...if u wanna sell separate let me know (i know..long shot)
If this wouldve been up 2 days ago I wouldve bought it straight up.....but some guy over at DIYMA sold me the mids and tweets for an insanely low price...
I will need the crossovers, but not the cups or grills if I get these so... Pm me a price for the mids, tweets and crossovers.

Amazing speakers here guys, personal experience with the tweets and mids, and they will deliver, especially with good power on them.

I love the tweets, I run them in my Neon.

Kef

thanks for the up w00tah! i love these as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. 6.5 set is pending to howlowd...if it doesn't go through i'll part out the 6.5 set....

already paid bro.

\

Transaction ID: 135665693X7354819

An email with your order summary has been sent to ebay.workout@gmail.com

would appreciate if you could hit up the itrader feedback, i will as well upon arrival.

may holla at you about that vizio as well...what are you looking at for it shipped to the same adddy as the comps?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.