please tell me im not screwed here....

I liked the idea of sticking some tape to it. maybe some double sided 3M, wait for it to stick, try to pull it out, rubbing alcohol to un-stick it.
i feel like im gonna need some super duper special tape for that... i shall give it a shot though

i can send ya 1 out, pm me.

cut the old 1 off. a dust caps biggest function is for cooling esp on a sub with a solid pole. it dose stiffen the cone and keep particals out of the gap...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
I had two of the Xtreme 12's and they were dual 4ohm. They read at like 3.5ohm per voice coil which is common.
The Kappa's have a high sensitivity rating of 93 db so the X802-5 would be fine. A good high sensitivity 8" sub in a properly sized box would fit...
I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...
Is this a blue or blue/white wire from the Kenwood? The ACC wire is red and although that should turn on the amp, it is not the prefered wiring...

About this thread

pbnj22

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
pbnj22
Duluth MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date