Please help Two jl w3v3 10's or One jl w7ae 10

Participant count
  • Participant list

JLmike

I have been searching the web for months looking for an answer to this question, I currently am running two jl w3v3's, and was thinking about upgrading I was wondering if one w7ae HITS harder than two w3's.. I am not stupid I already know you cant compare the sound but I don't want to by one w7 10 inch and it sound way freaking better but hit a little less harder..... please help thank

really cause I know that the w6 has twice as much excursion as a w3? but I also am only powering my w3's with 500 watts I would power the w7 to its maximum potential with a jl HD 750/1

plenty of 10s that will kick the W7's @ss in pure loudness with half the price but that aint saying much since the W7 is more geared towards sound quality.
Oh I know, he seems concerned with loudness though. He said he didn't care about the quality change, just the loudness. That's why I suggested the HDC3.

Oh I know, he seems concerned with loudness though. He said he didn't care about the quality change, just the loudness. That's why I suggested the HDC3.
yeah i just wanted to let the op know that W7s arent the godfather of all subs, they sound good and are decent subs but nowhere worth the retail price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.