Please guys. I really need help on this one. L7 VS. Perfect.

Participant count
  • Participant list

ArcaneParadise
10+ year member

I am looking for something that will freaking rock the world but when needed will produce at least moderate sq. I am going to be upgrading my 2 10" Perfects. What would you guys recommend? Should I get 1 15" L7 Solo-Baric in a specification sealed box or should I get 2 12" Perfects in a specification sealed box? Thanks to whoever can help me.

theoriticly (sp?) the two 12's having more cone area will be louder than the 15. that said the perfects are the better sq sub IMO so i would go with the perfects

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The Kappa's have a high sensitivity rating of 93 db so the X802-5 would be fine. A good high sensitivity 8" sub in a properly sized box would fit...
Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...
Is this a blue or blue/white wire from the Kenwood? The ACC wire is red and although that should turn on the amp, it is not the prefered wiring...
The sound deadening is going to be more about preventing vibration from metal surfaces and adding unwanted noise. Does it have the JBL system...

About this thread

ArcaneParadise

10+ year member
ArcaneParadise
California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from