playstation 3 20gb

dustinevans03
10+ year member

like new ,used for maybe 4 hours total ,comes with one controller,component hookup cables,motorstorm imported from japan,talladega nights blu ray and ultraviolet blu ray,all original papers and everything included,has the gt hd demo downloaded on it and a f1 racing game looking to get $425 shipped

yea i know u can get a 60gb for $500,mine has $80 component cables and $30 blu ray disc and $60 game and the 20gb was 500 brand new plus the $170 in extras totalling $670 i think $425 shipped is a good price for a barely used 1

LOL @ the post dumpers. Even if "We" know his PS3 will not sell for that price, save your post dumping to PM's.

yea i know u can get a 60gb for $500,mine has $80 component cables and $30 blu ray disc and $60 game and the 20gb was 500 brand new plus the $170 in extras totalling $670 i think $425 shipped is a good price for a barely used 1
LOL @ $80 component cables, $30 blu ray disc, and your 3 posts.

If you dont like his prices.... that's fine. I think they sound reasonable. Unless you think the buyer is trying to SCAM someone you shouldn't really be dumping in the thread. (Unless its just plain stupid, this ad is not)

Is it a good deal or not? Well thats not up to you, thats up to the buyer. It's an open market. If someone doesn't like this deal, they have every opportunity to find a better deal. If they can't, guess where they'll come back to.... At any rate it's not your business and certainly not your place to place judgment on the deal before the buyer has even had a chance to. I understand that you might mean well... but this is not the place to be walking the line.

Keep the ******** in the lounge or at the very least the other subtopics.

Back to the ad.

ummm if he is referring to HDMI cables those are going for a 100 bucks most places so stfu post dumper
You're a ****ing idiot, he clearly said "component hookup cables", he didn't say HDMI.

And you're an even bigger idiot for thinking that HDMI cables SHOULD cost you $100 when you can buy a $5-$10 HDMI cable that works exactly the same way. No, HDMI cables are not worth $100. And yes, a $5-$10 HDMI cable works exactly the same way that a ridiculously over-priced $100 cable does.

Now, if he meant he has a HDMI cable, then he should have said that, but he didn't.

You're a ****ing idiot, he clearly said "component hookup cables", he didn't say HDMI.
And you're an even bigger idiot for thinking that HDMI cables SHOULD cost you $100 when you can buy a $5-$10 HDMI cable that works exactly the same way. No, HDMI cables are not worth $100. And yes, a $5-$10 HDMI cable works exactly the same way that a ridiculously over-priced $100 cable does.

Now, if he meant he has a HDMI cable, then he should have said that, but he didn't.
exactly.. ppl that buy the $100 HDMI are idiots.. they are just falling into the marketing scheme.. HDMIs send digital signals.. so its either they work or dont work.. theres no difference between the $100 and the $10 cables.

exactly.. ppl that buy the $100 HDMI are idiots.. they are just falling into the marketing scheme.. HDMIs send digital signals.. so its either they work or dont work.. theres no difference between the $100 and the $10 cables.
gotta love monster cable for selling ridiculously overpriced crap and making people think its worth it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dustinevans03

10+ year member
dustinevans03
jackson,tn
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views