play the guess the sub game !? here is my pro plus 15

I noticed that you have two threads going asking about TS numbers on random subs. Parts Express sells a device called the Dayton Audio Test System.

It's ~$100.00 US and I would think it's available in the UK, although I'm not sure. However, if it is available there I would highly recommend buying one. For one, it's a lot more dependable than asking random people and for two, manufacturers are notorious for fudging TS specs on drivers... especially obscure manufacturers or those who produce less than stellar drivers. ← Pioneer, Kenwood, and a few others come to mind. :)

It's definitely worth its weight in gold, especially if you have a bunch of drivers laying around. You hook it up to your sub and your computer sends a signal through it which is picked up by the DATS and displays the T/S parameters on your screen.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.