Good brand hu for apple play

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have been running a Joying head unit for almost a year now. Android unit with Wireless Apple CarPlay built in. The CarPlay works well, better in fact than the CarPlay in a 2022 Chrysler Pacifica that I rented while on a trip for work. My only complaint with the Joying is that the screen is too bright at night. ( it dims with the headlights on, but not enough). I downloaded an app from the play store to add extra dimming.

I have been running a Joying head unit for almost a year now. Android unit with Wireless Apple CarPlay built in. The CarPlay works well, better in fact than the CarPlay in a 2022 Chrysler Pacifica that I rented while on a trip for work. My only complaint with the Joying is that the screen is too bright at night. ( it dims with the headlights on, but not enough). I downloaded an app from the play store to add extra dimming.
I have one of those decks on the shelf also ...i have several of those cheap Android decks ...some have some really nice sound processing some are basic ....i waa messing around with a few of my decks earlier this evening ...i may drag my Joying out

I pulled an android unit out for a Heigh10.
Regret the hell outta that. Android unit is SOLIDLY mounted.
Heigh10...not so much. Bounces more than my phone mount.
Go with Joying, Xtrons, or Eonon. There are a couple others that
are decent too. Something with Dai in beginnning, LOL
Dasaita is it. (edited) and Atoto is okay.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...