Planning OUT Blow Thru (need Help)

Participant count
  • Participant list

tizzle2008
10+ year member

Beatn Down
OK here the deal i have 4 cvr 12's 2 ohm and they and in a sealed box behind my seat of my single cab!!!!....Yeah i know but anyways i am planning on doing a blow thru cause its just not loud enough.

The part i need help with is the planning of the box i know roughly what i want to look like and how big just need to see something drawn out for me maybe if you could help.... I am wanting to have them ported in about 2.5^3 each@30Hz or maybe 2 chambers with 5^3@30Hz and i want the ports to come out the middle of the box if possible like 2 ports right in the middle with 2 subs on one side and 2 subs on the other side!!!!

Something like This

BoxRough.jpg

well yeah i want louder but i want good sound quality too!!! what should i tune it to???? maybe 35 or 40 i9 dont really know but i just know the higher you tune the less sound quality!? right

ok it looks like i can made the box about 55 in wide and i can go back almost to the wheel wells if needed wasnt sure if it was but thought it would be plenty! Also i can make it about 17in tall or so let me know any imput on this also if i could get a skech of this with some porft measurements to tune it to 40Hz i will pay on paypal!!? thanks for the help!!

I'll tell you what. If you explain that picture better, I might be able to help. Right now I don't understand a thing about that plexi window, or much of anything else.

Draw a new pic and put it in perspective with the truck (doodle the truck) and then I could draw you up something rough.

yeah the plexiglass window is just going on the back wall facing the tailgate....just messed up that picture its just like a 20x15" plexiglass window centered on the back just right where i want the ports to come out!!

anybody else understand that picture i know its bad but i cant redraw one right now i can only type on this cpu...so i can explain it more if it will help someone help me!!?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.