Planning New System

Participant count
  • Participant list

dealerphil
10+ year member

I am planning a new system.

It's for my '01 Dodge dually. I am on the road with it a lot . . . 207,000 miles on it so far. Gotta have navigation. Gotta have double din. Flip up covers my air vents. Gotta keep the back seats. Wanna use the center front seat for a custom box and added storage.

I have the Eclipse AVN 2454 in my Scion TC. Only problem is the navigation is a little dated, something the '07 6610 will take care of. Other than that, the Eclipse is a great all around unit.

The 6610 has two DVD slots in order to play a movie and navigation at the same time. Another feature is the Circle Surround II. How cool is that for watching movies!?

I have to custom fiberglass the dash to hold the double din. Custom center console to hold a sub or two and two 10s under the rear seat. Custom door panels for components.

Check out this . . . photoshopped a pic from this site to look similar to what I want done to the console and dash.

http://www.caraudio.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=7739&c=503

210sconsolezk3.jpg

What do think of this set-up?

Avn 6610 HU

4 10" Elemental Design 11Ov.2 Subs

Arc Audio Foose Components

Massive Audio 1500.1 Amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.