Planet audio bb2400.1 clamp test

Participant count
  • Participant list

bgowdy
5,000+ posts

Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
Has anyone clamped one of these before i used search but found nothing on it. wondering what is actually does @ 1ohm on average. and since there is no

fuse in the amp what size would you recommend for it.

I found a BB2400.1 for $230. Just making sure its worth it.

Anyone

Thanks

I know the older models did rated power. I'm sure the newer models aren't far off. I'd take it for $230 but offer him $210 lol. Great amps for cheap.

we already went over this bro.
dude why dont you stay off the threads i havnt asked about this amp anyway

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

its worth it* i've had 3 of them and they perform great. can be run at very low loads
ight thanks

dude why dont you stay off the threads i havnt asked about this amp anyway
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifiers/519589-planet-audio-bench-testing.html

of course you didnt. just get a fuckin amp already. instead of looking at budget brands just get a good one again. and it was discussed in another thread where i mentioned these amps and you jumped asking questions about them. if you want to get a good cheap amp, then get an audiopipe, or if the planet audio is the way you wanna go then get the big bang series and be done with it. why arent your "teammates" helping you with this???

they're actually not that bad for a budget line... def better then the vast majority of budget crap out there. can't remember who had one these clamped, but I remember it pulled pretty close to rated, and that extra hundred or two watts isn't going to make that big of a difference... but I agree with sacks on this one bro... u need to pull the trigger... a big part of competing is research... but another big part is having the balls to go for it

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifiers/519589-planet-audio-bench-testing.html
of course you didnt. just get a fuckin amp already. instead of looking at budget brands just get a good one again. and it was discussed in another thread where i mentioned these amps and you jumped asking questions about them. if you want to get a good cheap amp, then get an audiopipe, or if the planet audio is the way you wanna go then get the big bang series and be done with it. why arent your "teammates" helping you with this???

dude i have my amp. just shopping around. long story about the team.

i meant i already order a SS Rub1.2500 for my amp. my wife has a system all kicker but i think she wants something diff so im shopping around. looking

for somthing pretty beasty. i read the reviews on the BB but never really seen any test done with it. Shes about to get 2 mojo 12"s for like $100 (guy has no clue what he has) and i wanted a nice amp for em

i meant i already order a SS Rub1.2500 for my amp. my wife has a system all kicker but i think she wants something diff so im shopping around. looking for somthing pretty beasty. i read the reviews on the BB but never really seen any test done with it. Shes about to get 2 mojo 12"s for like $100 (guy has no clue what he has) and i wanted a nice amp for em
ha ha your wifes system is bouts to be louder than yours ha ha

I have one of them and Ive been very pleased with it. Of all the amps Ive ever owned, this is about the only one ive never had any issues with really.

Birth sheet certs at least 2kw.

Think ill be selling it locally.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.