Planet Audio Amplifiers

Planet audio amplifiers are garbage. They are incredibly inefficient amplifiers and dont do rated power. It sounds like you're looking for something that's more efficient, so I would stay far away from planet audio
I need anywhere from 1000-1600 at 2 ohms, and I'm not trying to replace my alternator/add extra battery. I am doing the big three here soon. What would you recommend

they are not "garbage".. of course there are plenty of better amps to choose from but they are def not garbage.... BUT thats just IMO, everyone has their on view. i had mine on stock electrical with sh1tty batts(i mean pretty much worthless batts) & i maintained to stay @ 13v+ at 1 ohm running full tilt.....

I need anywhere from 1000-1600 at 2 ohms, and I'm not trying to replace my alternator/add extra battery. I am doing the big three here soon. What would you recommend
look in to kickers 1000.1s, they are 2 ohm stable and probly actually put out 1100 - 1400. and you may find one at a good price used on here

i have a 92 civic and ordered an alt from a place on ebay that just makes honda alts. iirc its 150a alt and was cheap. put a big agm in the trunk and lights never dimmed and i was running an os us amps 400x, mtx 304, and mtx 252. the 400x is a power hungry beast that could kill the two old re sx 10s i had it running. let me see if i can find if they are still selling them on ebay. been running the alt for about 3 years or so with no issues.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

boltdbz

10+ year member
boltdbz
Anchorage, AK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from