Planet Audio 850d 850watts cheap

vincemarq
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Planet Audio 850d Amplifier

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used. About an 8/10 cosmetically. Works perfectly. Had it powering a Fi 12" ssd and it rocked. Comes with the bass knob and cable. The bass knob has a bent mounting tab that can be bent back to being straight. It came that way but I never used it.

I believe the specs are 350w at 4ohm, 550w at 2ohm and 850w at 1ohm. The fuse rating is 90amps.

I lost the face to my 880prs so I'm back to stock hu. No need for amps/bass. Just moved into a new house and need to buy furnishings.

I have refs on ebay. My id is vmarq. 100% positive. Please e-mail me at vincemarquez@cox.net with any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Price:

$80 shipped in the continental U.S.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in the price.

Item Pictures:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.