PLANET AUDIO 2250, 2250 watts @ 1 ohm?

huh? whats an RLI-8 have anything to do with my statement? I had the 2250 on a sonic FX Q series and the hifonics on a TC9 motor with RE softparts. and I ran that planet daily @ 2kw

huh? whats an RLI-8 have anything to do with my statement? I had the 2250 on a sonic FX Q series and the hifonics on a TC9 motor with RE softparts. and I ran that planet daily @ 2kw
Shoulda specified, I ordered one of these for my rli-8's

I could also use a voltmeter to see which one is drawing the most current. I have a feeling the Orion with it's 180amps of internal fusing is gonna be a power hog.
Yes I've heard the 1606D, my friend purchased one for his Type R in 2.77 cubes @ 33hz setup that I put together for him...

box1cc2hi4.jpg
Please do an post that. So the I1606D that you heard what did you like/dislike about it? What is the fuse on it? Is the I1206D accurate??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.