pjvoc thread

Participant count
  • Participant list
peter here is a great down to earth guy. he help a wii for me for almost a month and was willing to trust a new guy in this site. i wish there were more people like him. he even drove to meet me. it was a great deal.
thanks jason! You were definatley easy to work with also! I wouldn't have held it for someone I didn't have good contact with, and he was in contact with me almost every day.. I would gladly do business with him again!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

FYI: he also has a bangin system!

Great buyer, he instantly took care of a paypal problem we had, and has kept me updated with anything related to the sale.

Pjvoc is a great seller.

Kept me informed daily of the whereabouts of the items, and overall a very pleasent and great guy with a good sence of humor.

I will highly recomend him.

Thanks a lot for the sub. It arrived super fast

Awesome seller, I have had MANY big subs sent to me and I have never had a sub packaged this well.. Great communication and very quick Thanks!

Awesome seller, I have had MANY big subs sent to me and I have never had a sub packaged this well.. Great communication and very quick Thanks!
I knew you would like it! I'm just glad i got the resources to do it! The foam fit perfectly around the magnet and cone! and it was first made to fit a printer! who knew, but thanks for the feedback, id be glad to do business with you again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

its_a_sleeper

10+ year member
Its off to work i go....
its_a_sleeper
Sergeant Bluff, Ia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies