pix and specs of your home-made towers

img0206ov9.jpg

nothing too special. Its the Tritrix off partsexpress, but with an added base for support and some other add ons.

where did u find the bars at. looks interesting.
its just 1/4" aluminum round rod. comes in 3ft pieces i think. just cut and bent, then pushed into 1/4" holes drilled in precise locations. i made it like that since i will be moving back to college in a month or so and having the metal rods there acts as a good speaker grill. so hopefully they want get damaged on the way. investing in bubble wrap for sure...

its just 1/4" aluminum round rod. comes in 3ft pieces i think. just cut and bent, then pushed into 1/4" holes drilled in precise locations. i made it like that since i will be moving back to college in a month or so and having the metal rods there acts as a good speaker grill. so hopefully they want get damaged on the way. investing in bubble wrap for sure...
i'll have to remeber that. good idea.

I have been known to get bored and make something new... Still have to find a use for the 160 10" PA speakers I have lying around...
I've got a new entertainment center that I need to post up one of these days too, steel frame cantilever shelves and swivel TV mount, I got bored at work.

Also got my huge arse BIB's sold, and helping a friend build some boxes for some Fostex FE127's
If you ever get too bored you've got a friend a few hours away. Come out some night, i'll get you some drinks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.