Pioneer

sigmapiguy1061
10+ year member

I searched though threads in this section of the forum and I can't quite have my questions answered . . .

I know for sure that I want a Pioneer head unit, i've always been a fan. There are just so many models out there I can't quite figure out which HU is right for me . . . all I have is stock speakers in my Chrysler . . nothing special with that. I Just need something simple, auxillary input (Front or back), USB (external HHD), removeable faceplate, atleast 50x X 4 . . . and that's about it. I was looking at the 6900up model . . I believe that would be sufficient for my needs . . . none of my friends use Pioneer and everytime I Read a review about a certain model, each one has the same pro's and con's, so Bacially I just wanna know if anyone knows a good Pioneer model to stick with.

I am going with the 980BT because I have read the reviews and the bluetooth works well on this model. Blue tooth is important to me especially since Cal. will start enforcing it July 1st!

I am going with the 980BT because I have read the reviews and the bluetooth works well on this model. Blue tooth is important to me especially since Cal. will start enforcing it July 1st!

Do you (or anyone) know how/if pioneer's hd radio module works with the 980 or 880 (or deh p7600mp which i currently own)? I havnt been able to find out if hd works with it or how well it works with the newer models. I got to try the alpine out. Alpine's is nice because it automatically grabs the HD if it is available. Im wondering if pioneer does the same or if you have to use some kind of aux mode?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.