pioneer

Originally posted by Natheo i dont even consider the premiers to be that good...
Why do you say that? Pioneer Premier subs are great for a daily driver. Enough SPL for someone just wanting to add low end and very nice Sound Quality also. As a matter of fact I am puttin in a friend of mines system and I told him to buy a Pioneer Premier sub because in his case, thats all he needs.

Originally posted by Natheo i understand your point, but not competition subs.
Oh ok.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Gotcha. No they are not competition subs allthough they can get pretty darn loud in a large ported box I would bet. Im willin to say they would be somwhat competitive in a comp with the right install.

Originally posted by 80_Cutlass_mn Why do you say that? Pioneer Premier subs are great for a daily driver. Enough SPL for someone just wanting to add low end and very nice Sound Quality also. As a matter of fact I am puttin in a friend of mines system and I told him to buy a Pioneer Premier sub because in his case, thats all he needs.
We just installed some premier subs in a pathfinder today and it sounded good for him because he didn't really want a hard hittin system he just wanted a drivin around low end bass system with SQ....i agree with you.

But do you think they might be a lil competitive in a conpetition with the right install. They prolly wouldnt do great in spl but I bet they would be good in a sq comp.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Originally posted by 80_Cutlass_mn But do you think they might be a lil competitive in a conpetition with the right install. They prolly wouldnt do great in spl but I bet they would be good in a sq comp.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I'm gonna quote someone here, I believe it is Ramos, "10% product, 90% install" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Originally posted by abcdefg there newest sub looks like a banger:eek: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif
I think I know which one you're talking about...looks like a beast...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.