Pioneer Vs. Clarion Vs. Panasonic

i got the panasonic 602 its pretty cool looking at sounds pretty good, the only disadvantages are its hard to adjust suff like u have to go through several steps and gets confusing sum times and also when u adjust the fad balance bass and treble the music pauses for a second b4 it changes, but other than that its great it reads cd's instantly u dont have to wait like 4 or 5 sec like my other cd player

I would personally take the clarion. Never owned a panasonic but had problems with pioneers years ago (deh 780,980) And now I just refuse to own a pioneer product //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif But they are all good decks that you mentioned

I would put them in this order if you ask me.

1.Clarion- Great h/u's from what I hear.

2.Panasonic- A lil confusing to adjust but how often do you change the settings when you get them right?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif . I know I dont.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

3.Pioneer- Dont get me wrong Pioneer is great I just dont really like them cuz everyone has one and I like to be diff. so that would be my last choice.

Personally I would pick the Panasonic. They are great even tho most ppl think they are complicated and hard to use but ive had my experiences with them and I like them. The Clarion would also be a very great choice, quality wise, prolly better than the panasonic. Pioneer well like I said, too many ppl have them and everywhere you look nowadays, PIONEER!!!! and it gets on my nerves.:p

I would definately take the Clarion over the Panasonic. Over the Pioneer? Personally I would take the Clarion again, but that prolly more of matter of personal preference..

In the looks department, I think they all look nice. In the power department, it's the Panasonic, followed by the Pioneer, with the Clarion being last at 18 watts RMS. But the Clarion and the Panasonic both have three 4 volt preouts while the Pioneer is 2v. They're all under $200 on Ebay, with the Clarion being the cheapest. And yes, everyone has a Pioneer, and I like to be unique.

output power means very very little. 18 wrms is about as good as 24 watts...if you have pefect hearing you can barely tell the diff lol. you cant run components off it..nor a sub like one company swore...just get the one that has what you want and meets your personal tastes. hell if someone even happy with their alpine so be it i cant tell them what makes em happy but i do have my past experiences to provide

Hmmm... Maybe I should explain what I need in a deck. I currently have a Pioneer DEH-P3300 powering the stock 4x6"s and two Infinity Kappa 6x9"s in the back. Those Kappas put out a surprising amount of bass. I'd like a deck where I could turn down the bass in the front speakers so I wouldn't have to fade to the back so much. And I'd like a deck that puts out a fair amout of bass to my 6x9"s until I can afford subs. I want ease of use but I like to be able to tune the sound to my taste. And I want three preamps for future amps.

So you're saying I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the 18 watt RMS Clarion and the 25 watt RMS Panasonic?

barely....diff between 100 watts and 200 watts is 3db diff between 2 watts and 4 watts is 3db.....basically you have to double the power to get a 3 db gain...(this is pretty much the law of it) 10db is precieved as twice as loud and perfect hearing can barely detect 1 db gain......

You havnt looked into any other decks? Jvc makes some good decks...along with kenwood...I have had great experience with my jvc decks. El Kameleon is a awsome deck I think.

Originally posted by Jeremy jl fan You havnt looked into any other decks? Jvc makes some good decks...along with kenwood...I have had great experience with my jvc decks. El Kameleon is a awsome deck I think.
Right now im lookin at either one of the pansonics ( cant remember which one, dont have an crutchfield handy) or the JVC Arsenal KD-SX8350. Im lookin for something with 3 sets of preouts cuz im plannin on ampin everything, components, rear deck, and subs.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I know rear fill is useless but I want sumthin for the passengers to, dont want to leave them out of the music.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.