SOLD pioneer tv/dvd and navigation unit

dub22
10+ year member

st8t bass
minot,nd
selling a pioneer tv and navigation unit nothing wrong with it about to go overseas and have no use for it anymore going to buy a newer one when i get back its the pioneer avh-6600dvd and avic-88dvd navigation unit price is 300shipped

small_3375301238715899.jpg

waters004.jpg

Takin more pics camera died so only got a couple n i got enough refs im nt here 2 scam im in tha military so id get in trouble for scamming

so the military monitors these boards and takes action against those who scam? i never knew that.
no, but if you know he's in the military, all you have to do is call his work number or go to any recruiting branch.. and tell them his name and rank, and they'll track him....(info you need to be asking)
if you prove that he scammed you, with receipts...emails...whatever..

he could get 3 months half pay, can get demoted, restriction, 3 months extra duty, he could go to the brig..depending on his command...

and after all that, he could get kicked out, with a bad paperwork...

you could basically do a damage on his career...

BUMP to you man......oorah

so the military monitors these boards and takes action against those who scam? i never knew that.
no but if i got arrested they would know once i didnt show up for work and then the po po would tell them why

no, but if you know he's in the military, all you have to do is call his work number or go to any recruiting branch.. and tell them his name and rank, and they'll track him....(info you need to be asking)
if you prove that he scammed you, with receipts...emails...whatever..

he could get 3 months half pay, can get demoted, restriction, 3 months extra duty, he could go to the brig..depending on his command...

and after all that, he could get kicked out, with a bad paperwork...

you could basically do a damage on his career...

BUMP to you man......oorah
thanks man you hit it right on the head and with times like these im not really looking for a career change if you know wat i mean lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.