Pioneer PRS80 10/10 looks brand new CHEAP!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

nutnbutcustm
10+ year member

IM OLD
Spring,TX.
Item(s) for Sale: ^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition: I installed this in my xterra and never used it, literally started taking it apart the next day, it is in absolutely perfect shape no scratches, not even any dust. also has full warranty.

Price: $220.00 shipped conus

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Included

Item Pictures: Will post some pics tonight.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

pm's replied to FYI The only only reson im selling it because im picking up Taylor's 99PRS
**** I'm jealous lol That's a SWEET HU //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

did yours come with full warranty? in new condition? And NO Taylor has to ago it to me.
Not full warranty, but yes EVERYTHING was included and it does not have a scratch on it..

Damn tell him to hurry his *** up. When I come down this summer you better have that thing:fro:

no the xterra is alreadu undergoing a slight change up, im doing a sq setup in my bmw m3
U should buy my focal 40kx //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I have a dynaudio 3way comp also if u are interested.

Ahhhhh sheeeit, what're you doing next in it?
What's all going into the M3?

**** man how many cars do you have?
The BMW M3 is getting the p99rs, 2-B2 Quotta and a B2-Duo, 2 sets of the new Tantric comps, a set of morel soft dome mids and custom built Tantric SQ 10's

and the xterra is getting......well you will see,lol and ofcourse the avalanche still has all the same stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...