Pioneer problems

Everybody talks about slow read time for MP3s in case of Pioneer only...Why? is this problem unique to Pioneeer only? What about other HUs? Alpine/Clarion...I read great reviews about these models, but nobody talks about this problem? Any answer?

Originally posted by ChefJoe The one gripe I have about my P740MP is the negative color switching that the display does every 30 seconds or so. I wish I could turn that off.
That used to drive me insane. Especially at night. One minute it's tolerable blue on black, the next minute the interior of your car is illuminated with this horrible black on blue indiglo thing. It ******!

Originally posted by ChefJoe The one gripe I have about my P740MP is the negative color switching that the display does every 30 seconds or so. I wish I could turn that off.
It can be turned off. Check your manual with the Demo Features

Pioneers are pretty relible.

I got a CD deck(purchased in 1999) and it still runs the same as the day I bought it. Buttons and display still feel and look excellent.

But I also have a tape deck(purchased in 1998), and the lights and lcd on it is gone. However, everything still works perfectly, just that I don't have a display anymore.

Originally posted by Trancer It can be turned off. Check your manual with the Demo Features
What do you know, it is there. When I read the "reverse" demo I thought it meant crawling backwards through the menus, not the display going into reverse/negative color. Just act like you're adjusting the display brightness, aux input (turn HU off but the car/ign will be running) and then push number "5".

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.