Pioneer Premier

Participant count
  • Participant list

Fonzy
10+ year member

Canada
I was looking at the Pioneer 6400 and the Premier 640. The only difference I see in the specs is that the P640 has seperate crossover settings for front a back and a few different EQ settings. I thought the premier line had higher voltage pre-outs but according to the website, both these units use 2V. If this is the case, is the Premier really worth $100 more???

The Premier line is no longer better than the regular Pioneer line. They are almost the same now, mainly the Premiers are a little better looking though. You shouldn't be paying $100 more for the Premier, the difference is normally only $20 or so. I just checked http://www.cbrstereo.com and the 6400 is $249 and the 640 is $259, only a $10 difference. And at http://www.ikesound.com they are actually both the same price, $225.

Oh, I didnt realize they were they were that similar now, seems a little redundant but I got the $100 difference in price from Pioneer's website. The difference in MRSP is $100 difference....hadnt looked at prices elsewhere yet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.