SOLD Pioneer Premier + FI + JL Audio PIX INSIDE!

jeffs42885
10+ year member

Experienced Noob
DFW
I'm planning somthing big. I posted a few nights ago that I had an idea, and i did buy a few things over the past few weeks.. i've decided i no longer need them.

Item one

Pioneer DEH-P880PRS. This deck speaks for itself, it's in 100% working condition and you will get EVERYthing with it. Case, Cage, harness, remote, installation hardware, manual, original box. I bought it from ugotadeal on ebay in february. I was going to go active, but i decided not to.

Pics:

8801.JPG

8802.JPG

8803.JPG

Item Two

My baby, my pride and joy. 12'' Fi Audio Q dual 1 ohm. Been hooked to a kicker ZX1000.1 over the past few months. Purchased directly from FI in February.

Pics:

fi1.JPG

fi2.JPG

fi3.JPG

Item three.

JL Audio VR650-CSI 6.5'' component set. I heard these at a local shop on a wall, and I got a good deal on them and LOVED the way they sounded. I was going to power them with a JL 300/2 which is also for sale.

These were never installed as I had a somewhat change of heart of what im going to do.

components.JPG

Item four.

JL Audio 300/2. This amp is perfect for someone who is interested in having a great sounding setup, but not wanting to go active. I actually had one of these amps, sold it, and rebought it because i liked it so much.I was going to run this on my diamonds, but im going a different route.

30021.JPG

30022.JPG

Does have a few scuffs on the top, but its 100% working condition.

Prices:

880PRS- 250.00 SHIPPED FIRM + 3% paypal

FI - 220 SHIPPED FIRM + 3% paypal

300/2 - 225 SHIPPED FIRM + 3% paypal

COMPONENTS +190 SHIPPED FIRM 3% paypal

References are available on ebay, my user name is j_squier. I have 42 positive feedbacks and i have sold quite a bit in the past few months.

Any questions, please contact me Via PM, Email (Jeff.squier@gmail.com) or AIM JeffS42885

Thanks guys!

Thanks everyone for looking. I'm not going to lie but i always talked trash on JL.

But i saw this one at a show and HAD to get it.

Its loud. thats all im going to say. its definatly louder then the fi.

BUMP for the evening, 880 is somewhat pending but still open, Q is on hold, 300/2 and components still available

880PRS- 250.00 SHIPPED FIRM + 3% paypal FI - 220 SHIPPED FIRM + 3% paypal

300/2 - 225 SHIPPED FIRM + 3% paypal

COMPONENTS +190 SHIPPED FIRM 3% paypal
just FYI, the paypal fee is only on credit card transactions... bank transfers don't incur any fees...

btw: *bump*

Alright guys, the deck and the sub are both sold. I still have the components and the 300/2. I can go as low as 375 shipped for both if anyone is interested

you were at carlisle werent you? i was the one with the white blazer, im sorry i didnt get back over there right away, and then i didnt see you the rest of the weekend, so again sorry about that, and free bump

yeah i was having issues with my system but im straight now. i picked up a dub7 to replace the Q and its a bit loud lol. i was wondering how you did.

i had a feeling you'd post here.

anyways like i said earlier, jl components and amp still available..anyone?

yeah i was having issues with my system but im straight now. i picked up a dub7 to replace the Q and its a bit loud lol. i was wondering how you did.
i had a feeling you'd post here.

anyways like i said earlier, jl components and amp still available..anyone?
i normally hang out on termpro but stop by here for the classifieds, yeah u should have came back down and kicked me in the nuts and i would have helped ya out,

i did ok i won the 140-149.9 bass rcae both days and took 2nd in superstreet 5+

will you be out their again in august for the next 3x?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.