Pioneer Premier Amplifier help!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bumble_Bee
10+ year member

i just bought a Pioneer Premier PRS-X320. i hooked it up to my 8 gauge Rockford fosgate power cables already installed in my car. The amp, which is brand new, did not work. The instruction manual mentined some special cable I have to buy for it. What is the deal? What kind of power cable do I need? How have other people installed Pioneer Premier amplifiers?

Originally posted by Bumble_Bee i just bought a Pioneer Premier PRS-X320. i hooked it up to my 8 gauge Rockford fosgate power cables already installed in my car. The amp, which is brand new, did not work. The instruction manual mentined some special cable I have to buy for it. What is the deal? What kind of power cable do I need? How have other people installed Pioneer Premier amplifiers?
Do you have RCA's, and a ground?

Originally posted by Bumble_Bee what i really want to know is how other people have hooked up Pioneer Premier amps...what kind of cables did people use
It shouldnt matter what kind of cables you used...as long as they are hooked up to the right places and such..what is the amp powering?

Originally posted by Bumble_Bee i know it shouldnt matter, but the instruction manual said to use some specific ground and power cables made specifically for the amp
What exactly does it say? Try to talk to Jmac, I believe he has experience with premier amps:D

ok i will...and one more thing...when i power up the amp...a red light comes on...and i believe it should be green...red is usually the protect light...what could this mean?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.