SOLD Pioneer Premier 940mp for sale

Participant count
  • Participant list

svtlightning93
10+ year member

I've got a Pioneer Premier 940mp3 player for sale. I'm selling it for 350 dollars. Only problem I've had so far is on certain cd's it has a slight crackle sound on some songs. I've played the same cd in my wifes 02 taurus and the same songs still have the crackle to them. I've never had this problem with any other player I've owned. Some Cd's play perfect. The face is in mint condition and all functions work perfectly. Email me at svtlightning93@hotmail.com

I've got a Pioneer Premier 940mp3 player for sale. I'm selling it for 350 dollars. Only problem I've had so far is on certain cd's it has a slight crackle sound on some songs. I've played the same cd in my wifes 02 taurus and the same songs still have the crackle to them. I've never had this problem with any other player I've owned. Some Cd's play perfect. The face is in mint condition and all functions work perfectly. Email me at svtlightning93@hotmail.com

Is the HU still for sale??? and do u have any pix of it...

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.