Pioneer p7500dvd

Participant count
  • Participant list

debutis
10+ year member

I was at my local audio shop today and a guy was telling me about the new pioneer p7500dvd. He said it's the only screen out right now with the dvd audio. Is that true? He said the difference between the dvd audio and the dolby digital 5.1 surround is amazing. The dvd audio is supposed to be quite a bit better? Is this the case? Do you have to burn a cd in dvd audio in order to get the better sound quality?? Do regular cds play better as well?? Is this all true or just bs he was feedin me?

It's true they are republishing(whatever they call it) a lot of older artists and some new on 5.1 surround..I just saw a review for a 5.1 of The Beach Boys...so Just about everything will be rereleased..there are actually three models out now that can play them and there is a car coming out that has one of the 5.1 surround as standard...it' 7:30 in the morning here before class...I'll post up all the details later today

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.