Pioneer or Blaupunkt

Participant count
  • Participant list
I had a Blaupunkt amp go up in smoke in my trunk. A lot of people think highly of pioneer . If I only had $200 I would get Kenwood. Or save a couple more dollars and get Alpine.

both are good, pioneer is a little bit more well respected right now, but blaupunkt ahs been a leader since their introduction many many years ago...

the new blau decks are great, some may call them unattractive, but for a decently priced starter deck, i wish i had gone with one instead of my aiwa....

there will be a proce differenmce between teh 2, so go into a local shop and LISTEN to them both (on the same speakers)....

decide which one is a better value for YOU...

Pioneed by far makes better head units, I have had 2 of them myself, due to wanting more features I had to upgrade. And more features i got alright! and i've had it for over a year and a half before it got stolen. The first one was bought in the year of 99, at wal mart for 202.21. it is still going great in the girls car i sold it too to this day. and still push just as much power and still looks in great condition.

Now I don't know bout this blaupunkt, but I've really not been convinced that they surpass pioneer in elctronics, their new head units may be around the lines of pioneers older headunits, like before they got their graphics into them.

But is cost is a issue i'm sure the blaupunkt will smoke it in price, but you may be sacrificing some quality and features that are almost becoming standard on all pioneers now. You know like (Supertuners, extremely accurate eq's, sub controls are cool.) Not to forget the mp3s or the organic display.

anyway seeya

Brandon

blaupunkt has some nasty lookin head units, but there Digiciever tuners are supposed to be excellent. Pioneer makes really nice lookin decks that have lots of features, but i wouldn't want to listen to one. I had 2 differerant

pioneer cd head units. 1i took back becuse my kenwood tape player sounded better. and the other I sold for cheap. Alpine is a better choice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.