Pioneer MVH-8200 HELP

Participant count
  • Participant list

terror-x

Hi guys well i have the Pioneer MVH-8200 in a Mitsubishi evo 8 just so you know what im useing it in

ive connected my ipad2 to it and it says on the ipad that it is playing the video on the screen/TV

it will not play it on the ipad but yet i can hear it how do i make it so that it will play the video on the ipad.

allso is there a master reset button to just comepletely reset the sterio as i have messed about abit with the settings Thank you all for the help //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You can reset the unit by unplugging and plugging it back in. Also I'm pretty sure if you have jailbreak there are apps that make it so you can watch it on your iPad. Have you jailbroken your iPad? & if you don't want to unplug the unit im pretty sure there is a reset button behind the removable plate.

No i dont want to jail break the ipad i just want it to play the videos through the sterio witch it does but only the sound the video should play on the ipad but it doesent instead it says video is being played on the Unit/TV

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.