Pioneer FH-X830BHS, FH-X730BT, ot Other? HD radio worth paying extra?

Participant count
  • Participant list
HD isn't worth it unless you like to listen to the radio a lot. Had the FH-X520UI which is almost similar to the ones you mentioned, minus the bluetooth. Actually liked that radio a lot. Can't remember if those radios have 6 preamp outputs or only 4 like mine, 2 front preamp outputs and a rear/sub output.

If you're not too worried about not being able to listen to cd's, then the MVH-X690BS might work for you also. It's basically the same as the 830BHS and the 730BT, but w/ 6 preamp 2 volt outputs and a 13 band graphic equalizer instead of the 5 band eq the 830 and the 730 have. Plus it's cheaper than the other two. You can purchase it from Amazon for less than $100 and free shipping if you have a Prime membership.

Just sold my pioneer touchscreen didn't care for it.
just because its a pioneer and a touch screen doesnt mean its the same sh*t. Model number matters and if you have one of those crappy models its junk.

There's junk models from every brand, ones you avoid because they are horrible audio wise or performance/reliability wise.

I get what your saying but it not that it was a bad model but just not what I wanted. I want Bluetooth, pushbutton presets, and a large volume knob. Yeah I just want something simple. Thank You though. Still have not bought anything.

I get what your saying but it not that it was a bad model but just not what I wanted. I want Bluetooth, pushbutton presets, and a large volume knob. Yeah I just want something simple. Thank You though. Still have not bought anything.
ive had my touchscreen for a few years now and still would like a volume knob. I thought that i would have adjusted, but nope. Turns out that 37 years of adjusting volume with a knob kinda sets a pattern for oneself //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.